The lawns are open again from Monday 29th March for pre-booked games using the Lawn Booking system. Please let Arthur know if you need a reminder of how to log on, or if you need your password resetting.
In line with the current CA guidance (PDF download), the maximum number of people per lawn is 6. This includes any players sitting out. When booking a lawn, make sure you include the names of all players including spectators/out-players, and ensure that the total number of people on a lawn does not exceed 6.
We don’t currently have the lawn capacity for open club sessions, but we hope to start these again in June if restrictions are sufficiently eased.
A few reminders:
1) Do not try to double bank with a different format of game – the booking system will discourage or prevent you from doing so anyway.
2) If you fancy a game but don’t have an opponent then book a lawn with your name with a note saying looking for opponent.
3) If you see a lawn booked for maintenance, please don’t try to double bank a game on it.
4) Members should wear their own gloves if possible to handle club equipment. Also bring your own chair if possible.
5) The open shelter cannot be used by more than two people.
6) The adjacent closed shelter should not be occupied.
7) Given the limited usable shelter, fine weather or hardy players will be needed!
Enjoy your croquet!